Saturday, November 15, 2008

Love you darling

I got no words to describe about you. I just want to thank you so much for what you have done to me. Your surprise, your support, your guidance, your everything. I meant it.

I know you are changing now. Change to better or even better. You have been working so hard to make us a better life in future. What you did is all for our own good. I really really appreciate it a lot.
Last night, you gave me a huge confident to myself. Whenever I drop down from the bus, you poked me behind and I am very happy to see you there, very.. happy. It’s like I can’t imagine what it will happen if I can’t find that building for my hope in front. Luckily you was there with me. I uh... so glad you go every steps with me I can say, you are my hope. Yeah, we did have a good talk ‘gain last night.

Recently, uhm.. I really unhappy, really..


Well.. don’t worry darling. I won’t give up anyway. Uhmm… I do like the us right now and I hope you do like that way too, of us. =)



xoxo


P/S: This post is meant nothing here. I just wana entertain myself and self-thinking what I thought right now. You know.. uhm.. ya… Just A THOUGHT! Anyway, just ignore this post.

No comments: