Monday, October 6, 2008

My lomo first roll

Totally in love in LOMOGRAPHY!! OMG...~

I already developed my first roll lomo. Guess wat!! Although it is not clear and the color is damn sucks. BUT I love it leh.. Damn love it! So sad only can see 26 pictures instead of 36. Why ah?? Some one tell me can?? :(

Can someone recommended me any good film?? Colorful??? Erm... I WANA TRY SECOND ROLL IMMEDIATELY!!!!! :D

Here are the pics. Check it out! * Forgive me, I already try my best to get a nice capture. But. Don't know why! Sigh~




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

* j a n e * said...

thank Q. haha fish eye is cool!

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, nice to meet u too ^^ enojy ur lomo life~~~~hahaha

Glad to see you msg in my blog, hehe.

here is my album http://flickr.com/photos/eunzz/
feel free to visit and leave ur comments to me. :)