Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In the circuit

I'm working in the F1 circuit! THIS IS A FORCE!! i really hate my boss! >.< This is how I worked in the circuit! This job is actually is my ex-colleague scope. She resign so on time so that I have to follow up her job. It was a damn hot and sunny day that day! :S

While i'm in working time. I cant 'snake' out to snap tis pics! But i didn't care. Me and my colleague run out from the cave to snap some pics here. LOL Here is the picture. Kinda a rush that time. Hehe..


* sport cars*


* dono wat model is this *


* ya, sport cars again coz all the F1 race cars locked inside the building already*


* on the track*


* on the track*


* Directory*


* This is why I was in the circuit... Set up our company spa retails :S *


* And at last.. Moi! *

No comments: