Sunday, October 3, 2010

Great time with the loves ❤

Saturday..
Had a great time with my hamster zai and of coz with my dear..
Woke up 12pm.. It's always blessed when you can wake up by the time the sunshine burn your ass.. haha.. Okay, i'm not working this weekend..

Once i stepped out of my room door, immediately i run to the hamsters zai.. don't ask me why, coz i used to it already everyday! yes, is everyday.. think, i must miss them too much and love to play with them. hehhehe..

First thought in my mind, i have to bath them today no mater what, they are just too dirty and smelly.. So, i told my dear, i want to bath them later after lunch..

And here you go, when they are in wet!!

Wet wet.. i know they look ugly when they are wet.
But.. they enjoy sun-bathing...

After an hour..


They become the happiest animal in the world.. You see, they look fluffy and cute!! And, they smell good, well good.. haha <3

Happy me! After that, headed to prawn fishing..



Darling and me..

Love this floral short pant to death.. Newly bought and wear for the first time..
^____^

And then,
our Saturday called it a day..

Oh ya, bought a red wine, and gonna sip it now!

till then,

nite people.. ta!


No comments: