Monday, March 9, 2009

reality

Something bad happened today.. :(

Dumb by a good friend is the most frustrated and most irritating case today. Things happened for reasons. Now i believe it!! Keep telling myself, they are busy for their own stuffs while i am the one who is the most free. Erm.. Maybe. Or.. * Don't wish to think much.. Just stop being predictable*

Secondly, good news or bad news? I got offered a new job. And it's high salary. Big company. Tidy management. New environment. Don't know whether can adapt it or not? So hate this kind of changing in my life. It's a good thing some said. I went to their office today to submit my qualifications certs and my details for the processing of my new pass. Before i handed my real cert to the HR. I already get scolded. *wth is tat- fuck the fat lady for being rude to me for the first time met* Hallloooo... plss lor, im just the new staffs and I don't really know the rules of your damn company! For the details.. I don't wish to tell much as I am not in a good mood for the explanation for all this shits simple thing.

Next Monday will be my darkest day ever in my life! Wish me luck!

* working hours- 840am to 615pm ( been informed that for not being late-they will take action on it either cut salary or warning letter)*

* lunch time- ONLY 47 mins ( my brain will stuck due to still-lack of 13 mins time for my tea- BWHAHAHHHA you'll be responsible to it i tell you. Don't blame me! )

P/S: Girls & guys, im sorry that I can't bullshitting with you all in MSN start next week on. Im gonna miss your ass there. Sad..


I miss them so much!! Ah mi and lou dou :(

No comments: