Thursday, July 31, 2008

What?

What is Graphic and GD?


Ok! I’ve been work as a graphic designer for one year and one month. I’m going to tell you, I AM LOST AGAIN!


WTH is going on me? I don’ t like my job! I am repeating doing the same thing everyday. I felt like horror when think about to work everyday. I did for no point by designing someone don’t know appreciate my works and my design. What’s the point I did all the hard work for over a year and some one say it like shit!


I HATE MY JOB! THIS IS THRUTH!


I felt like someone controlling my life and my freedom! Was that a graphic designer job? It’s slightly different from what I am thinking. Very different! What is all this? I’m started to blame myself. Choosing the wrong way to the path of my future. I do love drawing and design thingys. But maybe I express it in a super wrong way. This make me hate design!


I’m kinda blur what is graphic and GD now. I’m so tired!

I need a long vacation but HOW? I can’t run before my contract end. I’m so confusing! I don’t know what to do!

I HATE MY JOB AND I HATE DESIGN!!

No comments: